Graduation Information for the Class of 2022:
Click here to view a recording (English version) of the Eugene IHS Class of 2022 Graduation Ceremony at the Hult Center. (The ceremony starts 15 minutes in). This link will not expire.
Haga clic aquí para ver una grabación (versión en Español) la Ceremonia de Graduación de la Clase 2022 de Eugene IHS en el Hult Center. En el sitio web, haga clic en “Acepto” y luego “descargar” en el cuadro blanco a la izquierda para ver.
Class photo: Seniors will gather on the steps of the Hult Center at 6:00 p.m. on the evening of graduation for a class photograph. You may create your own visual records by taking photographs, with or without flash, and you may videotape the ceremony.
The class group photo is being taken by TWA Photography and can be purchased by going to this link: http://www.twa-photography.gotphoto.com Access Code: IHS2022. The cost is $12 for the photo $20 for the digital download.
Tye Allen, TWA Photography
Eugene IHS Graduation Announcement Inserts to insert and mail along with the host school graduation announcements are available at no cost in the Eugene IHS offices.
Eugene IHS Graduation Ticket Distribution: Tickets will be available in Eugene IHS offices beginning May 16. There will be no charge for graduation tickets, limit 6 tickets per senior May 16-31. After May 31 tickets available until we run out. All tickets are general seating. All audience members need a ticket. Eugene IHS offices will be closed in the afternoon on June 10th due to preparation and set-up for graduation so make sure you get your graduation tickets before the day of graduation.
MANDATORY Eugene IHS Graduation Rehearsal, Monday, June 6th: MANDATORY graduation rehearsal for for ALL SENIORS: Monday, June 6th, 8:30-noon. On the morning of Monday, June 6, seniors will gather at the Sheldon High School football field for their graduation rehearsal. We will use this time to recognize their achievements and celebrate their individual successes. Lunch will be provided. Seniors are to arrive in their 1st period IHS class at 8:30am (room J13 for Churchill seniors). Buses will be provided for students traveling from South Eugene and Churchill to Sheldon High School. Students must ride the bus as there is no parking available at Sheldon. Students will be excused from classes during period 1,2,3, and will need to attend periods 4 and 5.
Eugene IHS Graduation Tech Rehearsal, Friday, June 10th, 3:00pm: All student performers/speakers must come to back stage of the Hult Center at 3:00pm on Friday, June 10 for a sound check. Sound check will end by 4:30.
Eugene IHS Graduation Ceremony – Friday, June 10, 2022, 7:00pm, Hult Center for the Performing Arts:
• Students arrive at 6:00pm for a group photo outside on the steps between the Hult Center and the Graduate Hotel. At 6:30pm students will walk from the class photo to the backstage entrance to take your place on stage for the graduation ceremony.
• Doors open at 6:15 for seating for general seating. Audience members will not be able to save blocks of seats.
• Parking in the Hult Center parking garage is $6.
• Make sure you have your graduation tickets in advance because tickets will not be available at the door.
• Eugene IHS offices will be closed in the afternoon on June 10 due to preparation and set-up for graduation.
• If anyone in your party needs ADA accessible seating or special assistance entering the theater for seating, please contact Eugene IHS Secretary Rebecca Critchett (541-790-5225) so she can make arrangements.
• Interpretation services will be available in Spanish as well as ASL. For Spanish translation you will need a cell phone and headphones to hear the translation. Please contact Eugene IHS Secretary Rebecca Critchett (541-790-5225) if you need either of these services or have questions.
• Student Attire: students should dress nicely as they would for a nice restaurant or event. We encourage students to wear their IB stoles and any other honor cords they’ve received if they would like to.
• You may take your own photos (without the flash) or videos.
Live-Stream/Recording: The Eugene IHS Graduation will be live-streamed for family and friends to access remotely during the ceremony. Also, a recording will be available within a week from each graduation to watch at a later date.
* Live-stream Link (English Version): https://hultcenter.org/2022-graduations/ This link will be live with no password needed beginning at 6:45pm on June 10th.
* Live-stream Link (Spanish Version ): will be listed here soon.
* Recording (English Version): will be listed here approximately one week after graduation.
* Recording (Spansih Version): will be listed here approximately one week after graduation.
Spanish Interpretation: For families who attend in-person and desire Spanish interpretation the ceremony will be live-streamed through Zoom using Go Global. You will need your own wifi device and a comfortable set of headphones. There is Eugene Public Wifi available at the Hult Center and no password is necessary. Spanish is the only language we are able to interpret for at this event.
* Por favor, descargue la aplicación de Zoom con anticipación y asegúrese que su aparato esté cargado antes del evento. // Please download the Zoom app and make sure your device is fully charged before the event.
* Por favor, traiga audifonos para acceder el audio en español. // Please bring headphones to be able to access the Spanish interpretation audio.
* Zoom link for Spanish translation: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81431362157 This will also be posted in the Hult Center lobby at the event.
* QR code link to get to the Zoom link for Spanish translation – click here to get to the QR code. This will also be posted in the Hult Center lobby at the event.
Eugene IHS Diploma: To earn the honorary Eugene International High School diploma, students must complete grades eleven and twelve in Eugene IHS with passing grades, complete three years of world language study, complete the CAS requirements (Creativity, Activity, Service), and satisfy requirements for high school graduation. If a student has not fulfilled requirements for the Eugene IHS Diploma at the time of our graduation ceremony their diploma will not be in their cover on graduation night. If there is a mistake or a delay in record keeping please contact the Eugene IHS secretary on your campus as soon as possible after graduation night to get the records cleared and to pick up your diploma.
Final Instructions for Seniors 2022 (handout)
Senior Letter to Families (sent home in April 2022)